Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Free, Free, Free. Free, Free, Free....

Free for you and me! (Please sing to the tune of Jingle bells!)

Shutterfly, the internet- based personal publishing service where you can create photo albums, personalize photo cards & stationary, and then share with family and friends, is GIVING AWAY 50 free cards from their new Holiday collection!
For me the best part of Shutterfly, is the convenience! You upload your photos to your account, where they are stored...FREE of charge! From there you organize each album in its own folder, enhance photos with festive borders, crop and remove red-eyes! Your photos are now ready to be shared with family and friends through customized personal web pages or email. AND you can get professional quality prints send directly to the recipient or just stop by Target, Walgreens or CVS to pick up the prints!
Shutterfly has been a great way for me to keep in touch with all of my friends and their growing families, from Coast to Coast! And I am soooo excited to be able to send Holiday greetings from my growing family this year!


Now, the tough part is going to be actually having to choose which card to send from the Shutterfly 2010 Holiday Collection...


And to be honest, I don't think I am going to be able to stop at just Holiday cards....
Because who wouldn't be thrilled to receive a 2011 Calendar 


or a Coffee Mug 





with this guy plastered all over?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...