Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ladies Night

Sunday night I co-hosted Ladies Night with my girlfriend, AC. We hosted a Booty Parlor Party in the skyline lounge of the apartments where we work.  Booty Parlor is a sexy at home boutique where you and your girlfriends can browse through and shop for the hottest designer toys and sexy bedroom accessories!
One of my favorite people, Cameron, was our Sexy Lifestyle Advisor (or Bootician) and just let me tell you how much she rocks! I love this girl!
Now you might be thinkin' "Oh a trashy sex toy party, eh?" Booty Parlor is the total opposite of this but they are 100% focused on boosting your sexy self-confidence and inspiring you to have sexy experiences!


We had a smaller group attend than expected but after our Mojo Makeovers we were feeling the "SexyRevolution"!













That's me and Cam above and Aimee with Kristi below. This gals are awesome and I am sure gonna miss them! (Don't worry...I am already trying to talk them into a Ladies Weekend on the East Coast!)





We enjoyed wine, caprese skewers, goat cheese crostinis, veggies and hummus, cookies and I just couldn't resist BlowPops! hehe

My Top 3 Favorite Items from Booty Parlor:
1. Flirty Little Secret Firming Cream with Pheromones
2. Bath Kitten--White chocolate and honey aroma bubble bath milk with an ultra-soft terry cloth mitt that massages!
3. Dust Up Kissable Body Shimmer in Crusin' for a Bronzin'--Cinnamon sugar flavored and taste just like Cinnamon Toast Chruch--Yummo!


I love being able to support sexy, savvy, smart women and business' that have do the same!


Check out Cameron's website thesexysuperstars.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...