Monday, April 2, 2012

Currently Craving: Bamboo

I am loving these kitchen essentials from TruBamboo!

"TruBamboo is an award-winning eco-friendly company known for its dedication to form and style. TruBamboo's Columbian designer aims to achieve harmony between both beauty and performance. The result is functional kitchen décor produced with only hand-sorted grade "A" bamboo. Superior quality artisan construction is expressed through the use of rich detailing and hand finishing for best in class fit, finish and function."

Not only are these housewares beautiful and sustainable, they are also going to help me keep a little green in the bank! Right now they are on sale over at HauteLook and NOTHING is over $20...how can I resist? 
Basics Collection Dish Rack
 One of my goals is to not use the dishwasher, as much. This will be the perfect rack for drying my dishes after I hand wash them! 
Basics Collection Square Caddy with Six Utensils


Basics Collection Cheese Board with Stainless Steel and Bamboo Utensils

 Perfect for entertaining new friends at my new home! 
Circa Collection Cutting Board with TruGrip Feet

Basics Collection Folding Banana Hanger


And last but certainly not least...
These will keep my Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oats and Flours fresh, fresh, fresh! And are much more attractive then the rubber-bands and Ziploc bags I'm currently using. 
**Now these are $35...but you get all three, so it's just a little under $12 for each!**

Round Storage Containers with Silicone Lining- Set of 3 


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...